What’s on at Christmas
Community Compass Parties
You are invited to join Community Compass in festive merriment and Christmas cheer! The parties are free for people 50+ and there will be a buffet and music to sing-along to. No need to book, just turn up on the day in your best dancing shoes!
Here are the dates:
– Thursday 28th December, 1.00 – 3.30pm. Entertainment from ‘Elvis’. Hosted at United Reformed Church Hall, Swanlow Lane, Winsford, CW7 1JE
– Friday 29th December, 1.00 – 3.30 pm. Entertainment from James Ball. Hosted at Tilston War Memorial Hall, Malpas Road, Tilston, SY14 7HH
Transport can be arranged. For more information, please contact Simone or Yvonne on 01606 827131 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Brighter Days Christmas Day Event
The Brighter Days Christmas Day event is being held at Tweedsmuir Sheltered Housing, Cawdor Drive, Vicars Cross, Chester. CH3 5PX
Arrival from 2pm Sherry served on arrival. Lunch to be served at 2.30pm – Roast Turkey followed by Christmas Pudding.
After Lunch they will be showing a Christmas Film with Mince Pies, Tea and Coffee.
Please contact Donna Hufton 01244 343940 / 07827858948 or email Donna.Hufton@Muir.org.uk.
Mr Watson’s Christmas Lunch
Mr Watson’s will be hosting a Christmas lunch at The Barbour Institute, Tattenhall High Street, Chester, CH3 9PT.
It will commence around 12pm and will run until about 4pm. They would like to offer the lunch to members of the community who are socially isolated, however they are open to guests who may benefit from the lunch who have other needs. The lunch will be provided entirely free of charge.
If people could contact them through their Facebook page which is: https://www.facebook.com/mrwatsonsgivesback/ or by email to email@example.com, and they will get in touch by telephone to have a chat.
Don’t forget, we have plenty of activities ready for 2018 and our drop-ins will return as normal in the New Year, here are the details:
• MALPAS Fridays 10am–1pm (Friday Friends) at the Young People’s Centre, Chester Road. Call Katherine Hussey on 07736 168342 for details.
• WINSFORD Mondays 10.30am-12.30pm at the New Images Youth Centre, Nixon Drive. Call Jackie on 07736 168348 for more information.
– 1st and 3rd Tues of every month (Centurion Pub, Vicars Cross), 2-4pm
– 2nd and 4th Tues of every month (St Mary Without-the-Walls, Handbridge) 10-12pm
– 3rd Tues of every month (Lache Community Centre) 1.30-3.30pm
Call Brightlife Coordinator for Chester, Sue Downham 07715 658431
Call Brightlife Coordinator for Lache, Chester, Katherine Hussey 07736 168342